Sunday, January 11, 2009

Costa Rica Week One wrap-up

We've had so much fun and seen so many marvelous things that I certainly cannot report in a short while what we've done. One thing that has impacted us somewhat is that there was an earthquake (6.2 magnitude) that greatly affected one of the areas we visited about two days after we were there. Fortunately for us, we were nowhere near the epicenter of the earthquake and other than feeling terrible about the lives lost and the roads and tourist items destroyed, we haven't felt any of the effects of the earthquake.

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I may try (if no one else is waiting to get online) to try once more to upload some photos. Obviously, given how little access I've had to the Internet on this trip, I'll have to wait until my return to post more photos. Ta Da... Check out these photos.

No comments: